She’s Got Game first premiered on Aug. 10, 2015 on VH1 at 9 p.m. She’s Got Game is a collection of 10 contenders from all parts of the world. Each ladies were chosen by 10 of his celebrity friends such as Ray J from Love & Hip Hop Hollywood and Keyshia Cole. Jayceon Terrell Taylor, better known by his stage name The Game eliminate one contender each episode.
Watch the trailer below:
1. Do you think She’s Got Game was a good step for The Game to take from being in an allegedly monogamous relationship to the mother of his two children, Ms. Tiffney Cambridge and India Westbrook
- Should the healing process be longer before starting the dating/relationship process again?
3. You were recently quoted during an interview with www.movietechgeeks.com the following:
“The Game wasn’t the man that I prepared myself for… I didn’t get what I planned for.”
What does that mean and was there something the producers might have editing that viewers did see.
4. What lead you to eliminating yourself in episode five? Did it have anything to do with Priscilla Rainey?
5. VH1 became very popular with dating reality shows from Favor of Love 1, 2, to the spin off show with Brigitte Nielsen (Sylvester Stallone ex) to I love NY. What do you think of VH1 Dipping into the Bachelor and Bachelorette Pool?
6. Do you think VH1 reality dating shows portray women as sexy objects from the dates, hotel room scene, to how the women are spoken to. Do you see a connection to how each cast member? How did you maintain your morals?
7. How did you meet Keyshia Cole?
8. Since rapper The Game has been single for a year or so. Why were you not introduce to him early before by Keyshia Cole.
9. Do you still trust Keyshia Cole recommendations or advice on men? Since it did not workout with The Game.
10. Do you think if Game was not doing a reality dating show? Do you think you would be able to find or receive the following from him?
“I want a man that motivates, empowers and endorses me and is able to help with the business….” “He can’t just be arm candy,” as per your statement in an interview with www.movietechgeeks.com
11. Do you still see The Game in LA or at events? How is it when seeing each other?
12. Are you friends with any if the girls on the show?
13. Who do you think will win Rebecca Silvera, Shyona Royston, Briona Mae.
14. The rumor is that Briona is the winner due to photos and captions on her social media. Do you think that information is accurate?
15. What do you think about both of Rebecca’s and Briona’s behavior on social media; including their photos and captions?
16. I find Rebecca may be the winner due to how hard she is promoting the show and his album. Compare to other cast members there is limited promo about the show of his album.
What do you? #TeamTooMuch or No.
17. Do you think a spin-off will happen for Rebecca and Briona
18. Do you have any insights on next week episode of She’s Got Game?
19. Your startup company that will help rehabilitate homeless individuals. Can you tell us about it? What is the name of the company and where can people go to help (website): www.sierraalston.com (Launch sometime next week)
20. What makes your Eye Candy workout different from other workout franchise or even Briona workout video, App, and fitness apparel line?
21. Are you dating anyone?
22. Do you see yourself doing another Reality TV show or being in season 2 of She’s Got Game with The Game?
23. There is a rumor that you’re expected to be in a Movie with a few A-List actors. Can you tell us about it?
24. Are there any final comments or testimony for 2015 into 2016?
Watch the Full Interview: